REGISTRATION OPENS ON APRIL 22, 2013
High School Fall 2013 Athletic Registration
High School Weight Room, Summer Activities, and Open Gym
Middle School Fall 2013 Athletic Registration
Middle School Weight Room, Summer Activities, and Open Gym
Dear Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete,
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of ONLINE REGISTRATION for our athletic programs through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple children and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS -
- Sign the enclosed “ONLINE REGISTRATION USE AGREEMENT” and return to the athletic office now.
- PHYSICAL EXAMS: Knowing if a new physical or reevaluation form (health history) is needed can be confusing. A physical exam (signed by your private physician) must be on file in the nurse’s office. Please check the date of your last physical on Infinite Campus. If the physical is older than 365 days before your first practice, you will need a new physical performed by your doctor. If the physical is within the 365 days, but not within 60 days of the start of practice, you will need an updated health history. This health history is the first three pages of the physical form and does not need to be signed by your doctor. It is your responsibility to inform us of any injury or illness you may have had since your physical and to provide us with doctor’s clearance notes when needed. Forms are available in the athletic office or on the website. Please return the forms to the athletic office or school nurse.
- ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS need to be met for high school athletes to be eligible to participate. The NJSIAA requires that all high school students earn 30 credits in the previous school year to be eligible for fall and winter interscholastic sports and 15 credits in the first semester of the current school year to be eligible for spring sports. Seniors not carrying enough classes to earn 15 credits must be passing all their classes and be on track for graduation.
- It will be helpful to know your child’s Student ID number and have your physician information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking HERE and follow these steps:
- Click on the link for the season’s registration form. Scroll to bottom of page and click on Sign Up as a Family or Individual
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Click on the link in your email confirmation and then fill out the information requested on the registration form.
- You will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE. If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly. IF YOU DON’T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, please call Joan Duryea, Athletic Secretary, at 908-689-3050, ext. 3047 to set up a time to come in to register or to receive paper copies of all the forms.
CHECK INFINITE CAMPUS TO BE SURE YOU ARE CLEARED after the date listed at the bottom of the registration form for the particular event. We hope you enjoy the online registration experience.