Late Bus Information
Middle School picks up between 3:45 & 4:00pm – Front Circle
High School picks up between 3:45 & 4:00pm – Front Circle
Bus leaves high school at approximately 4 p.m.Please follow procedures listed below.
- Each student MUST have a bus pass to ride the late bus. The driver will not allow the student on the bus without a bus pass. The bus pass will be provided by the district.
- Late buses do not drop students off at their homes. Students and parents should review the late bus routes and determine which stop is closest to their home.
- Students should communicate their stop number to the advisor to put on the bus pass.
- The bus pass must be signed by the teacher, advisor, coach, or administrator.
- The white copy of the bus pass goes to the student to hand to the bus driver.
- Students can be denied use of the late bus if they fail to comply with the rules designed to ensure the safe operation of the school bus.
STOP TIMES ON BOTH ROUTES ARE APPROXIMATE AND WILL VARY FROM DAY TO DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE ON THE BUS.