2017 -2018 YEARBOOKLamaton Volume 51Production Adviser : Business & Sales Adviser :Mrs. Roost Mrs. Morganroostk@warrenhills.org firstname.lastname@example.orgYEARBOOK GENERAL INFORMATION:SENIOR PORTRAITS:
- If you decide to have your senior portraits taken by an outside photographer, you must UPLOAD your image to the following site: www.hjeshare.com with code WHHS no later than November 30th, 2017!
- Hard copies of senior portraits will NOT be accepted. Only images uploaded to the HJeShare site, tagged correctly with the students name, (how it should appear in the yearbook) will be accepted.
- Please make sure the senior portrait you choose is school appropriate and the student is dressed in a professional nature. A blue/neutral background is also required.
- If you choose not to sit for your scheduled portrait date and time with the school provided photographer (Lors) your picture WILL NOT be added into the senior section, unless you upload an alternate portrait as stated above.
- BUY YOUR YEARBOOK NOW for the best price. The price of the yearbook will go up SOON, so get your order in now. We will only order the number of books we sell during the year, so do not expect to be able to buy a yearbook on distribution day. Buy online now, or for payment options, contact Mrs. Morgan at email@example.com.