Materials Needed for Mrs. Laubach's Math 7 Courses:
- Sharpened Pencils with Erasers
- Consumable Textbook (physical copy provided, also available online)
Optional Additional Materials:
- 4 function Calculator
- Colored Pens (for correcting your work)
GET A HEADS UP: Suggested Material to Review to before your 7th grade school year...
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Decimal Numbers
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Using Order of Operations (PEMDAS)
- Converting between Fractions, Decimals and Percents
I would suggest trying out khanacademy
(our topics will be under "Basic Math"), or math.com
(try Everyday Math and PreAlgebra).
Mathematics 7 is a course designed to follow the curriculum standards required by the state of New Jersey.
For a copy of the Math Reference Sheet for PARCC test, click here
Links for Surface Area Video Worksheet:
Links for Volume Video Worksheet: