Scroll down page to see Slideshows on many Microsoft Application features!Learn to Touch Type or Increase Your Typing Speed:
- Navigate to http://www.learntyping.org
- On the left side of the website there are beginner typing lessons listed. Please click on lesson one.
- When you are ready please move on to the next lesson.
- When you have completed the beginner typing lessons move onto the advanced lessons.
- Navigate to http://www.freetypinggame.net
- Play the games for fun!
Great Video Tutorials to learn Microsoft applications - click links below:Office Training Videos: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HunKim for Excel :http://www.youtube.com/user/hunkimtutorialsExcel Is Fun Playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/ExcelIsFun/playlistsAlison Free activities for digital literacy: https://alison.com/subjects/1/Digital-Literacy-IT-Skills
Microsoft Word Lesson Slideshows (Word Processing Software)
Microsoft PowerPoint Lesson Slideshows (Presentation Software)
Microsoft Excel Lesson Slideshows (Spreadsheet Software)Excel Lesson 1 Summary Slides
Additional resource:Microsite helps you practice skills and ask you essential questions for better understanding. The data files are needed to be able to use microsite.
Directions: Microsite Activities for Word or PowerPoint:
Word Microsoft Files OR PowerPoint Microsoft Files
- Using Google Chrome search: Go to http://2013.ccilearning.com/
- Create Login: a username and password and REMEMBER IT!
- Click on Microsoft Word 2013 or PowerPoint 2013
- Pick a lesson and work on it
- Files needed are stored in WV Microsoft Files: