The Warren Hills Regional School District provides each student a district issued Chromebook as part of the district's 1:1 device program. The 1:1 program began in the 2018-2019 school year with grades 7-9 and expanded to all grades in 2019-2020. In 2019-2020, the 1:1 devices became eligible to be taken home to continue learning beyond the school day.
- Warren Hills 1:1 Program Announcement - May 24, 2018 (PDF)
- Warren Hills 1:1 Grade 10 Program Announcement - February 28, 2019 (PDF)
- WH 1:1 Parent and Student Agreement (PDF) - This Parent and Student agreement can be found and completed in Genesis Parent Portal. Paper copies of this agreement can be picked up in each building's Main Office.
- Taking Care Of Your Chromebook (PDF)
Applicable Board of Education Policies
- Policy/Regulation 2361 Acceptable Use of Computer Networks/Computers and Resources
- Policy/Regulation 5600 Pupil Discipline/Code of Conduct
- Policy 7523 School District Provided Technology Devices to Students
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have received some reports of difficulty booting the Dell Chromebook 3100 after charging. Please see this documentation from Dell regarding the Dell Chromebook 3100's power saving mode. The best way to avoid accidentally entering power saving mode is to regularly plug in and charge the Chromebook.