The Warren Hills Technology Department supports the use and integration of technology in student learning. These are some of the ways students use technology at Warren Hills:
- We currently maintain a mixed environment of technology devices including PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, and iPads.
- Each building has dedicated computer labs which are utilized for technology-based courses as well as computer stations in each Media Center.
- Computer carts are available for classroom use.
- All students are issued a 1:1 Chromebook which can also be taken home.
- In the 2018-2019 school year, Warren Hills Regional Middle School will debut the district's first makerspace.
- Wireless network access is provided throughout each building.
- Students have access to Office 365 and G Suite for Education to support classroom learning.
- The district has access to a variety of other curricular based software and services to support student learning.
The Warren Hills Regional School District provides several programs to enhance student technology learning including Microsoft Office Certification, Computer Science, and Technology Education programs.