Parents and Students of the Class of 2019,
Graduation is right around the corner! June 13th will be a special day for you and your families and we are excited to celebrate this occasion with you. In a little over a month, we will welcome you as the 52nd graduation class of Warren Hills Regional High School.
It is an extremely busy time of the, so I wanted to share a few important dates to keep on your calendar as you plan the next few months.
- May 23rd: Project Graduation Deadline - Permission forms and $50 are due, there are no exceptions to this deadline.
- May 31st: Senior Prom - Seniors will be permitted to leave at 11:55 am as long as their permission form is signed (Permission Forms are available on Genesis)
- June 6th: Cap & Gown Distribution - Caps & Gowns will be distributed during study hall, students without a study hall can pick up their cap and gown during lunch or after school. All obligations must be paid prior to obtaining a cap and gown.
- June 13th: Commencement Day!
- 8:30 - 12: Senior Breakfast & Graduation Practice. All students participating in the graduation ceremony must attend practice. Students will be dismissed when the practice is completed. We will practice for both indoors and outdoors depending on the forecast. If you need transportation to practice, please call the main office by May 31st.
- 5:45 pm: Students arrive for graduation and report to their designated location.
- 7 pm: Commencement Ceremony begins
- Project Graduation begins following the ceremony.
Please log on to Genesis and click on the “Forms” Tab to complete the graduating contract form and the senior prom forms. Here you will find guidelines for our ceremony including attire for the ceremony and other expectations as we get closer to the end of our school year. Forms must be completed by both students and parents.
If the ceremony is indoors. All students will receive two (2) tickets for the gym and three (3) tickets for the live stream in the auditorium. There are no tickets for the outdoor ceremony. Assigned seating will not be assigned. Gates for the stadium and doors for the gym will open at 5:45 pm and all bags are subject to search.
Receiving and completing this information is not a confirmation of participation. Students still need to complete all academic requirements as set forth by the State of NJ and the Warren Hills Regional Board of Education (Policy #5460). Additionally, all fines and obligations must be paid in full to participate in our commencement ceremony.
Thank you for your review of the form and we are looking forward to celebrating the class of 2019!