Recommendations to Parents or Guardians to help ensure the success of your child:
- Ensure your child logs on to his/her scheduled class time and is present in school the day he/she must attend in-person.
- Reach out to the child’s guidance counselor if you are having academic or social/emotional concerns.
- Encourage your child to utilize teacher office hours if they are struggling. (Students can also email through their Warren Hills Regional email account)
- Check Genesis regularly and contact the teacher when you have concerns.
- Please be responsive to all school communications.