New Jersey School Building and Ground Association Scholarship
The New Jersey School Buildings and Grounds Association seeks to assist students who will continue their education by offering scholarships to students in search of an Associate or Bachelor's degree or training in the trades or technology fields.
Any graduating High School senior is eligible to apply for a scholarship. A total of $15,000 has been budgeted for the 2022 Scholarship Program for up to 13 individuals based on the selection criteria with an additional two Presidential Scholarship awards of $1000 for a child of a Facility Manager in good standing with the Association prior to December 1, 2021. The individual scholarships are $1,000.00 each.
The scholarship payment will be made directly to the recipient upon proof of acceptance to an accredited college. Individuals interested in being considered must complete all application materials listed below and submit the required documents by the application deadline of February 28, 2022
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION
- This information packet contains all the materials necessary to participate in the NJSBGA Scholarship Program.
- The scholarship information should be completed by both the applicant and his/her Principal or Counselor. As the instructions indicate, the applicant's Principal or Counselor should complete Parts I, II and III, while Parts IV, V, VI and VII are to be completed by the applicant.
- Mail your completed application packet to the Program Director with a postmark no later than February 28, 2022
- PLEASE COMPLETE FORMS ON ONE SIDE ONLY FOR EASE OF COPYING.
- Please refrain from the use of abbreviations in completing your forms.
Due Date: February 28, 2022
Application: Available on the Website (Click here)
Submission: Mail to:
Christopher Caponegro CEFM
Facilities Coordinator Harold Wilson School
Office of Facilities
190 Muhammad Ali Ave Newark, NJ 07108