* Individualized, maximum inclusion to foster placement in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) with non-disabled, general education peers.
* Appropriate individualized instruction designed to close learning gaps and increase academic proficiency that are centered on content goals and related standards.
* Acquiring compensation skills to minimize the negative impact of learning deficits.
* Fostering the increased involvement in extracurricular activities.
* The development of realistic and positive self-image for the development of confidence, resiliency, and social competency.
* Developing transition plans including related services to facilitate movement from public schooling to life after public schooling.
* Attaining post-graduation vocational or academic goals for eventual adult independent living.