Mrs. Gabriela Harris
Department of Mathematics
Warren Hills Regional High School
Phone: (908) 689-3050 ext. 3537
Classroom Policies & Practices
1. You have the right to have your time in class be valuable and productive.
Come to class on time, prepared and ready to learn. You should be in your
seat working on the warm up when the bell rings.
2. Do your best to turn your work in on time, complete, and with all work
shown. Credit will not be given for assignments lacking work.
3. You have the right to learn in a safe environment. Be courteous and
respectful to yourself, your peers and faculty. Be a kind person.
4. You have the right to learn without disruptions and distractions. Stay in
your seat at all times, raise your hand when you have something to say,
and listen to your peers when they are speaking. With the exception of
water, students should not eat or drink anything in class. This minimizes
distractions during class.
5. Do not leave the classroom without permission and getting your agenda
book signed. It is your hall pass and should be taken out of the room with
6. Cell phones, headphones, and other personal devices are not permitted
during instructional time. They should be kept off your desk and away.
You will be notified when cell phone use is permitted.
7. All school policies outlined in the handbook are expected to be followed.
All course materials and assignments will be available to students through their Google accounts in Classroom.
Always ask for extra help immediately and do not want until you fall behind. In order to set up an appointment for extra help, please speak to me before or after class, or contact me via e-mail.
I look forward to getting to know all of you this year. Thanks for visiting!