2018-2019 Board of Education Goals and District Goals
- Board Goal 1: Support fiscal sustainability for the district budget through the budget development process.
- Board Goal 2: Become a Certified Board - improve understanding of financial operations for all members.
- Board Goal 3: Increase student presentations at BOE meetings.
- District Goal 1: Implement and support strategies to improve student achievement for ALL students, including but not limited to, Advanced Placement, Vocational Education, Gifted & Talented, General Education and Special Education through course offerings, 1:1 technology initiative and enhanced PLC's.
- District Goal 2: Improve communication and involvement with the community at-large regarding district initiatives and events.
- District Goal 3: Ensure effective fiscal efficiency for the district through the budget development process.