2020-2021 Athletic Registration
Fall Sports WILL BEGIN ON Monday, Sept. 13th, 2021. Volleyball, Boys/Girls Cross Country, Boys/Girls Soccer, Field Hockey will be offered for the Fall 2021 season.
PLEASE NOTE, UPDATED HEALTH HISTORY FORMS AND COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRES MUST BE DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS FROM THE START OF EACH SEASON - therefore some students may need new paperwork to participate in winter sports. Contact the Athletic Department with questions.
Important step by step directions to be approved to participate in Fall sports
STEP 1: Genesis Registration for 2021-2022 Warren Hills Students
- Online Genesis Athletic Registration must be completed using the parent/guardian Genesis account. Contact the technology department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to register.
- Medical Clearance At this time there are four requirements for physical clearance to participate in workouts.
- NJ Dept. of Education Pre-Participation Physical Exam form must be submitted to the Athletic Office. This form must be completed by the physician within the last 365 days from the start of your child participating. A seven day grace period is provided for a new physical should it expire at any time during the season. Any “YES” questions on the health history page of the exam must be fully explained and a vision screen is required on the exam form or a clearance letter must be provided from an eye doctor.
- NJSIAA COVID-19 Questionnaire form.
- NJ Dept. of Education NEW Updated Health History form. This form is now required each season regardless of the date of the physical due to Covid-19.
- Covid-19 Pre-existing Condition Form MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PHYSICIAN, clearing athletes with pre-existing conditions such as asthma, cardiac concerns, epilepsy, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, etc.
These forms are linked to this letter and are available on the website and will be attached to the Genesis Online Registration form for you to print out and email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. or fax to 908-689-4900. If you answer any questions YES, you will have to explain and will be required to see a doctor for clearance. Please note that the medical forms will be reviewed by the school physician for final clearance.
CHECK YOUR CHILD’S CLEARANCE STATUS ON THEIR STUDENT DATA PAGE OF GENESIS,
LOOK FOR A CHECKMARK STATING “CLEARED FOR FALL SEASON”