Welcome to the Warren Hills Regional Mathematics Page
The Mathematics Department is comprised of dedicated individuals who are knowledgeable and passionate about teaching math. The department is committed to preparing students for college and career through a solid mathematical background. Courses comprising of Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Discrete Math, and Computer Science are all available for students to explore.
We adhere to the following focal points for our students:
- Learn to value mathematics
- Develop confidence in the ability to use mathematics
- Become problem–solvers, not answer finders
- Learn to communicate mathematically
- Know how to reason mathematically
- Be college and career ready by the time they graduate high school.