The Warren Hills Regional School District is pleased to announce the launch of the district's 1:1 device program. Beginning the 2018-2019 school year, Warren Hills students in grades 7-9 will be assigned a district issued Chromebook which will be utilized during the school day. Our 1:1 program will be an in-school program so devices will remain at school for storage and charging at the end of the school day.
Update 2/28/19 - The Warren Hills Regional School District will be expanding our 1:1 program to grade 10 students beginning March 2019 through a take-home pilot for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. More information about this pilot can be found in the program announcement below.
- Warren Hills 1:1 Program Announcement - May 24, 2018 (PDF)
- Warren Hills 1:1 Grade 10 Program Announcement - February 28, 2019 (PDF)
- WH 1:1 Parent and Student Agreement (PDF) - This Parent and Student agreement can be found and completed in Genesis Parent and Student Portal. Paper copies of this agreement can be picked up in each building's Main Office.
Applicable Board of Education Policies
- Policy/Regulation 2361 Acceptable Use of Computer Networks/Computers and Resources
- Policy/Regulation 5600 Pupil Discipline/Code of Conduct
- Policy 7523 School District Provided Technology Devices to Students