Prior to enrollment into Warren Hills Middle School the following documents must be obtained from the previous school:
- Transfer card (original or copy) from transferring school
- Copy of Immunization Record - Please note: New students are required to have a physical exam. If you need a copy of this form or any other additional forms pertaining to the health office please click here https://www.warrenhills.org/site/default.aspx?pageid=3033
- Last report card/grades to date of leaving previous school
- Explanation of grading system from previous school
- Current schedule from previous school
- Standardized Test Results
- Proof of residence in the Warren Hills Regional School District
- Cody of custody arrangements (if applicable)
- Child Study Team/Special Services records (IEP) (if applicable)
- 504 Accommodations (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
When all documents have been obtained, please contact the Guidance Office at (908) 689-0750 ext. 2048 to arrange an appointment time to register.
Transferring to another school
If a student moves to another school district, we request that the parent or guardian call the Guidance Office (908-689-0750 ext. 2048) prior to the last day of attendance. A parent/guardian signature is mandatory. The name and address of the new school and the new home address of the student are also necessary. On the last day of attendance the student will be asked to report to the Guidance Office to obtain a "sign-out sheet". After all books are returned to teachers, teacher signatures obtained and obligations met, the student will be issued a transfer card, current grades, immunization records and standardized scores. Official school records will be forwared to the new school upon written request by the receiving school.