TO: WHRSD Community – Administration, Staff, Parents & Students
FROM: Dawn Moore, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
DATE: October 1, 2020
SUBJECT: 2020-2021 Governor’s Educator of the Year Recognition Program
The Warren Hills Regional School District will once again participate in the New Jersey Governor’s Educator of the Year Recognition Program.
This program honors hardworking teachers and educational services professionals, bringing public attention to the work of outstanding educators.
Administrators, staff, students, parents as well as community members are invited to nominate an outstanding professional for this recognition program.
How to submit your nomination:
1. Download and save the Official Nomination Form
2. OPEN the downloaded Form directly in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill in Nomination Form. (Cut and Paste functionality) 4. Save each completed form separately
5. Email each completed form: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Interoffice mail: Lauren Buhowski at Curriculum & Instruction Office
7. Regular Mail: Lauren Buhowski – Office for Curriculum & Instruction, District Office – 89 Bowerstown Road Washington NJ 07882.
8. DEADLINE: Thursday, November 11, 2020
2020-2021 GEOY Announcement (PDF)
2020-2021 Nomination Form (PDF)
2020-2021 Nomination Form (MS Word)