2019 Summer School Information
May 30, 2019
For your convenience, we are providing a list of area summer schools that are recognized for receiving credit at Warren Hills. Please refer to the following list if your student failed and/or lost credit for a course.
INNOVATIONS VIRTUAL ONLINE COURSE SUMMER PROGRAM (Grades 7-12) (July 1 – July 29)
- Registration: now– June 23; $75 late fee after midnight June 23 online at www.innovationsonlineed.com
- Cost: $400.00
- Contact: Fred DeSena (973) 726-0820
NJ VIRTUAL SCHOOL (Grades 7-12) (July 2 – August 16)
- Registration: May 27 – July 9 (online)
- Courses begin July 2 and end August 16
- Cost: $300.00
- Contact: www.njvs.org or 866-996-6587
EDUCERE VIRTUAL SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM (Grades 7-12)
- Registration: https://www.educere.net/ - Use school code: SJWAM3GP
- Registration Due Date: July 12, 2019.
- Start Date: Approximately 7 days after receipt of registration and payment.
- End Date: Abbreviated courses must be completed within 60 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 16, 2019 by 11:59pm, EST. Half and quarter year abbreviated courses must be completed within 30 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 16, 2019 by 11:59pm, EST.
- All courses are self-paced, though students must complete them by the designated end date.
- Cost: Varies by course (for failed courses select – Abbreviated)
- Contact: 866-433-8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please refer to the contact information above or call the Warren Hills Regional Middle School Guidance Department at 908-689-0750, Extension 2048 or the Warren Hills Regional High School Guidance Department at 908-689-3050, Extension 3054.
Thank you for noting.
Dawn A. Moore